7/17/2011

Makarapa lover



This is Benifactor, my Makarapa lover, who is watching the Pirates vs Hotspurs game with me at Nandi's Mnandi Shebeen at this very moment. Everybody is wearing their Pirates soccer Jerseys and Makarapa Helmets, I am showing my support by wearing my white linen bootleg pants; silver belt; black skin top and leather jacket as well as my white open-top cap. I can tell that Nandi is jealous of my opulent ensemble (her and I dont get along ever since she found her husband's black label in my mouth).
I have become very fond of soccer and it's therapeutic qualities for men. Soccer gives men the opportunity to release the emotions that they have learnt to suppress for manhood's sake. It allows the men to cry together without being called "sister Betina". Soccer gives our men the opportunity to climb on top of each other in joyful groin-to-groin hugs without being called names. It even gives them the chance to wear black and white wigs and make up, something they don't allow themselves to do everyday and if men had to fuck each other in the name of soccer it would be acceptable. If i had to dump Benifactor tonight, he'd realease the anger at the next soccer match (irradication of women abuse).
My nipples are erected by the bright spectrum of intense emotions coming from these men, it is truly a beautiful site and I am aware of the sexual benefits of an emotionally stable man which is why I am going home with Benifactor tonight.

VIVA Pirates!! (gives vuvuzela a blowjob)

No comments:

Post a Comment