7/07/2011

Oral Jewellery for Nondindwa



dear diary

I finally have a plan to defeat my financial blackgirl problems!! i want to be an undertaker! like, for real! If i dig up all the graves in Umlazi, kwamashu, Ntuzuma,Lamontville and other townships i will be a millionaire. 90 percent of Zulu people living in KZN townships have some sort of oral jewellery, be it the upside down "L" or the upside down "T" or the whole tooth covered in precious metal. Even the poorest of the poorest blackgirl can afford to pay medical Aid premiums just so that they can also embellish their dental structure. Some people even resort to street dentists who will gladly bang a gold tooth into your gums with a hammer on the corner of Garish street and Tacky avenue. This 'once upon a time' status symbol has become a blackgirl rash that is slowly growing on me!i have secret desires for a golg upside down "T" on my front teeth(don't judge me, i've judged myself enough), i just have to find a Mzwakhe who drives a Quantum to pay for it! Anywho, back to me digging up graves, i will just remove all the gold teeth from the decomposed skeletons wihout disturbing their souls (Dr Love will b with me). Its a certain "new age Mining" founded by your one and only Nondindwa the Black!

PS: i kissed a guy with oral Jewellery and i LOVED IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment