7/28/2011

Nondindwa's two-sex: black skin.

Before I open my legs, I'd like to apologise for my week long celibacy, an inconsitent blog is like a weak erection and nobody likes those. . .

Anyway, since I'm the self proclaimed Oprah of Blackgirl nonsense, I thought i should create "Nondindwa's two-sex", a column where I can subrcribe blackgirl products from diet pills to skin-care products and give my two-cents on the product just like Oprah!

It makes sense for me to start with the God of all blackgirl Jesus's: PONDS. This magical face cream is the staple in million's of Lindiwe Vilakazi handbags, It's the reason why most taxi rank sluts have pale faces and dark arms and it's a symbol of hope to the dark blackgirl who has issues with being black. If you want your hair to be pulled out, steal a blackgirl's tube of ponds.
The advert for Pond's cream goes something like this: "pond's destroys all those dark skin cells, revealing your natural even skin tone". . . Because being dark is an unnatural disease that can be cured by a cheap day cream. Because being light is every blackgirl's destiny, get white or die trying. Because lighter or "natural" girls get more attention from tenderpreneurs with wallets as thick as their phalluses. Because black is ugly and Jesus is white. Try it! You can agree or disagree with my untamed vagina but you cannot ignore the fact that alot of skin-care products aimed at black women take advantage of the never ending brainwash residues and that alot of blackgirls have been obnubilated in order to make money. Maybe my objection is tainted by my emotions but then again this blog is, after all, a pit latrine for my shitty opinion. What do YOU think, blackgirl?

1 comment:

  1. myself, personally, I think they should make a cream that makes black girls' skin even darker and dark skinned black girls should go tanning. The darker the skin the sexier! That's my opinion.

    ReplyDelete